LVECU's Mobile Banking App allows you access to your account from your smartphone or tablet, as long as you are an e-Tran online banking user. Simply visit your app store and search for LVECU. Look for our logo and download the app. You can view your balances, transfer funds between accounts and pay your loan or Visa credit card - all on an easy-to-view screen. It's secure, convenient and best of all, it's with you wherever you go! Once you have the app, you can also deposit checks by phone! LVECU does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking, but data fees may apply, check with your wireless provider.
Remote Deposit Capture (Check Deposit by Smartphone)
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) allows you to deposit a check without visiting a branch. All you need is a smartphone. Once you’ve downloaded the e-Tran Mobile App, it’s as simple as snapping a photo!
- Properly endorse your check.* (Endorse exactly as shown on the front. If the check is made payable to 2 people using 'and' in between names, both must endorse the check).
- Write "For mobile deposit only at LVECU." *
- Select Remote Deposit Capture.
- Select a Deposit Account.
- Enter the Check Amount.
- Take a picture of the Front and Back of your check (make sure your check is undamaged, flat, and the image is clear or it may be rejected – working with a dark background works best).
- Select Deposit Check.
- You will receive a Confirmation Number for each check item.
*Failure to follow the above instructions will result in your deposit being rejected per Reg. CC.
NOTE: RDC Deposits will be credited to your account when LVECU is open, Monday through Friday between 9:00 am and 4:45 pm. Weekend deposits will be credited before noon the next business day (Saturday's not included). Daily limit of $5,000, regular check holds apply and LVECU reserves the right to reject deposits. Please retain deposited checks for 3 months.
Snapshot: Quick Balance Check on Mobile Banking
Did you know you can quickly check balances using the Snapshot feature (previously Balance Peek), without signing in to Mobile Banking? To set up Snapshot: Log in to Mobile Banking and click on Settings, Snapshot and switch the accounts you want to view quickly to 'on'. Once set up, all you need to do is click on Snapshot from your Mobile Banking sign-on page and you will see those balances!